Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Gift Set #1

I have a Christmas gift set finished!!! That means I'm making some progress, right?

This set was made using the Phone & Address kit from BoBunny and some extra tid-bits I had laying around.

I purchased the kit at my favorite paper crafting supplier (aka Down Memory Lane) The kit included 8 sheets of double sided printed paper, a 6x6 bare Naked Binder, 13 page protectors, some ribbon, a pattern sheet, text transparency, and 13 text sheets. Not to shabby.

So after finishing up this super easy project, I had tons of paper left over and the gift seemed to be lacking in bulk (I know, I know it's not how much you give it the feelings behind it) so I put paper on a little wooden perpetual calender the hubs had picked up at some convention he attended. The paper dressed it up nicely (and hid the company's name that was advertised on it) and made the gift a little heftier.

So being a paper crafter, I had no choice but to find something else that would hold still long enough for me to glue paper onto. I found a tin lunch box (the box that I had originally planed on filling with cards for this same wonderful person to receive) slapped some paper on it, converting it nicely into a card box--which then prompted me to make a stack of cards.



And there you have it. Christmas Gift Set #1. The most important part, I followed most of the directions.

No comments: