Monday, September 14, 2009

It's been 4-ever

My creative blog has seemed to be long forgotten. I have been crafting here and there when the time allows. My latest projects have been for the wedding of my dear cousin & friend (whom I like to call my frusin). There was much to be made for that funderful event. But now that she is all married off, I may just get around to making more things. I know that there are plenty of creative thoughts running around inside my head. I've been drawing up many card ideas and hoping that they will translate well into paper. I am hoping to teach more classes and start saving my pennies for a new camera that will take nicer pictures. I've to my jar, just need the coins.

In August, I made a trip to my friend Steph's home in West Bend and took along a hostess gift for her, forgot to take pictures of it (because I was adding the finishing touches just before I left) I will have to see if she would be willing to take pictures of it for me. I took our old house mounted mailbox and painted it and then painted it some more--added more paint and then another layer--after adding a bit more and some crackle medium, once or twice, it finally turned out just as shabby and chic as I wanted. I added a little silk flowerage and could not be more pleased. I will have to get some photos from her, it just is too cool not to see.

No comments: