Monday, November 17, 2008

Scrap-A-Palooza

I attended a Scrap 'Til Midnight & a Scrap the Day Away this past weekend, and I am so proud of all I accomplished. It was project time for me. I did not work on a single page layout or any double spreads what so ever--what I did do was make some Christmas Gifts, so I can't tell you about them until after December 25. I will say this--I got a special project completed for the parents of my daycare children (so special project times 4) I worked on a really cool new BoBunny thing--finished up 2 exploding-ly fun projects & started a little paper bag album for someone. I'm pleased. I always think I'm going to accomplish so much more when I am at events like this. I did bring less with me this time than the first time I went.

I met a lot of really nice people and I'm looking forward to seeing them again. Some of them were talking about Scrap Retreats and I was thinking that is something I need to put on my to-do-list. One lady went for 10 days once--I can only dream about something that lovely. My husband thinks I'm nuts--but he still loves me.

The coolest thing I worked on was a card that one of the ladies had brought in. One other gal broke it down & showed me how to do it and now I'm going to be tinkering with it and hopefully it will be mastered and I can post it here (once I figure out how to do that).

All in all Scrap-A-Palooza was a great time, now I only have a few projects to work on before Christmas.

No comments: